Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRACKING/SELECTION/REPORTS BOUNTY COMPANIES  (Read 2713 times)
bolshojkush (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:46:30 AM by bolshojkush
Merited by DanWalker (2), RodneyKings (2), lienfaye (1), Dread Pirate Roberts (1), Geenstijl (1), seek4dream (1), angaper (1), Mister1k (1), metenjean (1), sotoshihero (1), haroldtee (1), alexzorgo (1), yndye (1), De_nis (1), KDjr (1), flntyey (1), Lucky_U (1), shams (1), mrspumpkin (1), pasagir (1), aussiesloth (1), Tsar Bomba (1), peleng (1)

Hello!

When I was a newbie on the forum, I have long delved into how to participate correctly in bounty companies, and most importantly, how to participate effectively!
I got the knowledge getting hard knocks and losing own (as it seemed to me) tokens for participating in the bounty. Understanding of the right campaign choice and what you need to do so that you are not excluded from it came not immediately. Here I will share my view on how to approach the selection of companies, and most importantly how to track new bounties and reporting days for the companies in which you are participating.

I hope this article will be very useful not only for newcomers of the forum, but also for regular users.

1. How I track the campaign's bounty

Many people do not know how to track the emergence of new bounty companies. Everything is very simple! You need to go to the bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and click on "Notify".
After that, you will be immediately notified about the creation of new bounty topics on your mail, indicated when registering on the forum.

One very good person shared a link that shows the bounty of the company as they appear on the forum. At the top of the newest. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc

If you do not want to search through the mail, you can use the site http://bountylord.com/, every day there are new bounties of the campaign. But all the same you have to go to the forum and get acquainted with the conditions. And if you want to reserve participation in the translation bounty, then you will have to use to the standard option to be the first.

How to enable notifications if they don't come in the e-mail

2. Choosing Bounty companies

Choosing of bounty companies is a very responsibly action (since now there is so much scam that the head goes around), this is very important! I have a lot of tokens that no one needs and that are a dead weight in my wallet and most of them I got at the initial stage of my bounty training. If you only knew how much time I spent to get them!

How do I choose a bounty campaign:

- The theme of the bounty campaign must be very well-formed and contain graphic images. Poor design of the topic = bad interest in the project.

- We need to carefully study the ANN branch of the project. If the project conducts an ICO to open a store for selling lavatories or other delirium, we immediately pass by.

- If the project is launched without any idea or technical description (white paper), but is built only on masternods and mining, we pass by.

- You need to go to the campaign's website and see how it is designed, if the site is cheap and looks terrible, we pass by.

- I advise you to wait 1-2 days after the publication of the bounty, and then go to Twitter and Facebook of the project and see how many users subscribed to them. If the number of participants is less than 500 people, I would not contact such a campaign. You can certainly mark up subscribers, then just go to the google table with the participants "spreadsheet" and see how many members went into Twitter and Facebook. By the way, if the project is very worthy, then in the "spreadsheet" subscription campaign you will see a lot of Legendary and Hero users. They already know what's what.  Grin Grin Grin

- If you see the same signature on a large number of Legendary, Heroes, Sr. member of users, then this project is worth paying attention to!

- Treat with caution projects that follow on Twitter for all in a row. A good project will not enjoy #Followback

- If the project has collected its Soft Cap (minimum amount for launching the project) on pre-sale, or more, then it is attention worthy.

- If the project has a working alpha version of the software that you can test, it adds bold +

- If the project has computer code on GitHub, it adds bold +

- If the project does not have information about the team - we pass by. A strong and well-known team is 100% success of the project.

- Be sure to read the white paper of the project (White Paper) and if there is one water and the essence of the project is not clear, we pass by.

- Do not join the bounty company Twitter and Facebook, if all participants accrue the same stakes, regardless of subscribers. In this case register all users who have a social network, and your reward will be very small.

- If you know several projects that have failed with any idea, don't join the bounty company of a new project with the same idea.

- Bounty, the company should not be too long. The most successful bounties of the company in which I had to participate lasted from 1 to 2 months (maximum 3 months). If the project is strong and decent, this time is enough for promotion and successful fees. Long bounty company = little earnings.

- Do not participate in companies with bad bounty Manager (see item number 4 of this post).

3. How do I look after bounty campaigns

I participate in a lot of bounty companies and always have an Excel table, which indicated the name, the day of reports, the link to the bounty branch, etc. I marked cells with different colors.
It was excruciatingly long and tedious to hand over the reports, every day I opened the table and checked line by line, when and what report I need to make and for which campaign.

Now I do not have a table (there is a table for accounting payments, about this below), but I use google calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar and you just can’t imagine how it simplified my life! Every day I open it and I immediately see how many reports I need to do. In the remarks to the notes, I always specify a branch with a bounty, special conditions (how many retweets per week need to be done, etc.) and how should I submit a report (in a bounty branch or a google form in a branch).

I used to forget to do 3 or 4 of my own tweets per week (especially if you can only have 1 tweet per day), and now I add a reminder about the need to make a tweet or a post, for example on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I'm not worried. Especially if you put a tick "repeat every week", then it will be duplicated for all the following weeks. You can also delete the campaign record from the entire calendar.

I advise you to write links on your own tweets and posts in the same google calendar, in the comment to the record about the report.

And the most wonderful thing is that you can make reports from any computer with Internet access, you just need to go to your google profile and it is very convenient!

I have an Excel table, but only to account information on bounty projects that have not yet been paid, which have been paid and which have gone to SCAM. Green color of the cells - paid, red - scam, yellow - I expect payment. Once a week I open this table and look who must pay me))) The day when I check the payment, or check the ads of the campaign's bounty manager for payments, I also add to a Google calendar.

How to quickly make Twitter and Facebook reports

There is a great program - Clipdiary. Clipdiary adds everything you copy to the clipboard. No longer need to navigate from one browser window to another when you make reports. Just copy all the necessary links to your retweets and posts with the right mouse button, then go to Clipdiary, select all copied and copy to the report! Abruptly? Clipdiary can memorize all the data in the course of a week, month, etc.
Link to the program website - http://clipdiary.com/

4. Where do I look reviews bounty managers

About bounty work with different managers, can be read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845483.0 (but the branch in the Russian language, use translator)

5. How to track the release of the coins to exchange

As you know, when a coin or token is issued to a new exchange, it can make quite good icons. In order not to miss this event, I advise you to use a great application for Android-ICO Alarm
It notifies not only about the new ICO, but also about the addition of any coin to any exchange, pop-up messages on the smartphone.
It never let me down. The signals come almost instantly, with low delay.

Very important tips:

- Read the first and last page of the bounty campaign every week. Managers often like to change the conditions of the bounty (for example, reports were not needed, and then they were introduced) and you can stay without your earnings.

- Before you join the bounty count your strength and time. This is particularly true for the subscription campaign, where sometimes it takes from 20-30 constructive posts a week and you can not miss any, otherwise they can be excluded. And also Facebook and Twitter companies, where, in addition to reposts, you need to make 5-7 of your posts a week.

- Different projects have different reporting days. If this information is not available, then it is better to ask in the branch. Or look in the "spreadsheet", there are often shown weeks with dates. Otherwise, you can publish the report later or earlier than the due time and your shares will not be counted.

- After the completion of the bounty campaign, do not sit and wait for the token crediting, but immediately check the summary tables. The manager can skip your report and count the shares and you can lose most of the tokens. For example, I participated in one campaign and I did not accrue shares for an article, I had to correspond exactly 2 weeks and prove that I have the right to get remuneration. And in the end, they accrued bonus to my shares, for viewing the article. If I did not fill them with messages and did not prove my case, I would have stayed with nothing.

I hope you liked my recommendations and advice on choosing and managing bounty companies. Waiting for criticism, your ways of choosing a bounty and your advice that you can add here.
If you liked the post, support it with comments! Don't let the thread die!

If you know of any useful tools are programs or something that will make life easier for the bounty hunter, write in the comments. If I like your offer, I'll add it to the article and will share Merit! Good luck to everyone!

I will be grateful for + Merit who does not mind  ツ ツ ツ

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Hello!

When I was a newbie on the forum, I have long delved into how to participate correctly in bounty companies, and most importantly, how to participate effectively!
I got the knowledge getting hard knocks and losing own (as it seemed to me) tokens for participating in the bounty. Understanding of the right campaign choice and what you need to do so that you are not excluded from it came not immediately. Here I will share my view on how to approach the selection of companies, and most importantly how to track new bounties and reporting days for the companies in which you are participating.

I hope this article will be very useful not only for newcomers of the forum, but also for regular users.

Many people do not know how to track the emergence of new bounty companies. Everything is very simple! You need to go to the bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and click on "Notify".
After that, you will be immediately notified about the creation of new bounty topics on your mail, indicated when registering on the forum.

If you do not want to search through the mail, you can use the site http://bountylord.com/, every day there are new bounties of the campaign. But all the same you have to go to the forum and get acquainted with the conditions. And if you want to reserve participation in the translation bounty, then you will have to use to the standard option to be the first.

Choosing of bounty companies is a very responsibly action (since now there is so much scam that the head goes around), this is very important! I have a lot of tokens that no one needs and that are a dead weight in my wallet and most of them I got at the initial stage of my bounty training. If you only knew how much time I spent to get them!

- The theme of the bounty campaign must be very well-formed and contain graphic images. Poor design of the topic = bad interest in the project.

- We need to carefully study the ANN branch of the project. If the project conducts an ICO to open a store for selling lavatories or other delirium, we immediately pass by.

- If the project is launched without any idea or technical description (white paper), but is built only on masternods and mining, we pass by.

- You need to go to the campaign's website and see how it is designed, if the site is cheap and looks terrible, we pass by.

- I advise you to wait 1-2 days after the publication of the bounty, and then go to Twitter and Facebook of the project and see how many users subscribed to them. If the number of participants is less than 1000 people, I would not contact such a campaign. You can certainly mark up subscribers, then just go to the google table with the participants "spreadsheet" and see how many members went into Twitter and Facebook. By the way, if the project is very worthy, then in the "spreadsheet" subscription campaign you will see a lot of Legendary and Hero users. They already know what's what.  Grin Grin Grin

- If the project has collected its Soft Cap (minimum amount for launching the project) on pre-sale, or more, then it is attention worthy.

- If the project has a working alpha version of the software that you can test, it adds bold +

- If the project does not have information about the team - we pass by. A strong and well-known team is 100% success of the project.

- Be sure to read the white paper of the project (White Paper) and if there is one water and the essence of the project is not clear, we pass by.

I participate in a lot of bounty companies and always have an Excel table, which indicated the name, the day of reports, the link to the bounty branch, etc. I marked cells with different colors.
It was excruciatingly long and tedious to hand over the reports, every day I opened the table and checked line by line, when and what report I need to make and for which campaign.

Now I do not have a table (there is a table for accounting payments, about this below), but I use google calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar and you just can’t imagine how it simplified my life! Every day I open it and I immediately see how many reports I need to do. In the remarks to the notes, I always specify a branch with a bounty, special conditions (how many retweets per week need to be done, etc.) and how should I submit a report (in a bounty branch or a google form in a branch).

I used to forget to do 3 or 4 of my own tweets per week (especially if you can only have 1 tweet per day), and now I add a reminder about the need to make a tweet or a post, for example on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I'm not worried. Especially if you put a tick "repeat every week", then it will be duplicated for all the following weeks. You can also delete the campaign record from the entire calendar.

I advise you to write links on your own tweets and posts in the same google calendar, in the comment to the record about the report.

I have an Excel table, but only to account information on bounty projects that have not yet been paid, which have been paid and which have gone to SCAM. Green color of the cells - paid, red - scam, yellow - I expect payment. Once a week I open this table and look who must pay me))) The day when I check the payment, or check the ads of the campaign's bounty manager for payments, I also add to a Google calendar.

Very important tips:

- Read the first and last page of the bounty campaign every week. Managers often like to change the conditions of the bounty (for example, reports were not needed, and then they were introduced) and you can stay without your earnings.

- Before you join the bounty count your strength and time. This is particularly true for the subscription campaign, where sometimes it takes from 20-30 constructive posts a week and you can not miss any, otherwise they can be excluded. And also Facebook and Twitter companies, where, in addition to reposts, you need to make 5-7 of your posts a week.

- Different projects have different reporting days. If this information is not available, then it is better to ask in the branch. Or look in the "spreadsheet", there are often shown weeks with dates. Otherwise, you can publish the report later or earlier than the due time and your shares will not be counted.

- After the completion of the bounty campaign, do not sit and wait for the token crediting, but immediately check the summary tables. The manager can skip your report and count the shares and you can lose most of the tokens. For example, I participated in one campaign and I did not accrue shares for an article, I had to correspond exactly 2 weeks and prove that I have the right to get remuneration. And in the end, they accrued bonus to my shares, for viewing the article. If I did not fill them with messages and did not prove my case, I would have stayed with nothing.

I hope you liked my recommendations and advice on choosing and managing bounty companies. Waiting for criticism, your ways of choosing a bounty and your advice that you can add here.
If you liked the post, support it with comments!

I will not give up + Merit who does not mind  Wink Wink

Very Helpful link. Would bookmark this if you are a newbie trying to get involved in bounties

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
bolshojkush (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Thank You! I tried, I hope the post is useful!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

This very helpful,I already turned on the notifications in my email it is good so i can be updated with the new bounty campaigns everyday.Notifications would be useful for most of the bounty hunters out there,you will save a lot of time check the bounty sections from time to time surely i will catch up some hot bounty campaigns from now on.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

That is a good post to read,it will be helpful for the newbie as well as the senior members of our forum because you described how to track everything in order.So now people will understand how the most bounty hunters track their progress.

Sadly there is very low smerit available for me to merit that post,hopefully someone with higher rank will merit your post dude. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Very useful information, especially for newbies. I would also add some points:
- If the bounty is counted in stakes, then the more participants the less share you'll get. So try to find a bounty which pays in tokens, though they are very rare, but usually very profitable.
- Sometimes it's better to join a bounty later, when you reach the number of followers needed to get more stakes/tokens. Because in most cases the number of followers is fixed when you join a bounty campaign.
- Always join telegram, the more users there the more chance that the project will be successful.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

This very helpful,I already turned on the notifications in my email it is good so i can be updated with the new bounty campaigns everyday.Notifications would be useful for most of the bounty hunters out there,you will save a lot of time check the bounty sections from time to time surely i will catch up some hot bounty campaigns from now on.

Please, how do I turn on the notification in my email ?
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

Thanks for the helpful article!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Hello!

- I advise you to wait 1-2 days after the publication of the bounty, and then go to Twitter and Facebook of the project and see how many users subscribed to them. If the number of participants is less than 1000 people, I would not contact such a campaign. You can certainly mark up subscribers, then just go to the google table with the participants "spreadsheet" and see how many members went into Twitter and Facebook. By the way, if the project is very worthy, then in the "spreadsheet" subscription campaign you will see a lot of Legendary and Hero users. They already know what's what.  Grin Grin Grin

Very important tips:

I will be grateful for + Merit who does not mind  Wink Wink

I have read this article. Simply information for newbies to keep going behind the scam bounty project. I believe even participating the shit campaigns which is not worthy also should avoid.
I see that your important tips which will more helpful for the experience hand too.
Since I have like your article I merited this op post as well buddy.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Good thread i wish i have some smerits to give you,this is very impressive topic that will help most of the new comers here on how they would eliminate these scam projects or bounties so they wont be wasting their time into these trashy campaigns.Im sure some of the high ranks here doesnt know the notification feature of bitcointalk which is very helpful especially when you are into bounties.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

I think the most important thing that most people always neglect or don't usually do is reading the first page instructions and understand it, I have seen some people after joining campaign losing their stakes just because of one stupid mistake.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

This is indeed helpful information and advice, and beneficial to a lot of people here. Thank you for compiling everything in such a concise and clear manner. This is a very attractive feature of these forums, how everyone is so forthcoming and willing to help each other.
Aljerome31

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Hello!

- I advise you to wait 1-2 days after the publication of the bounty, and then go to Twitter and Facebook of the project and see how many users subscribed to them. If the number of participants is less than 1000 people, I would not contact such a campaign. You can certainly mark up subscribers, then just go to the google table with the participants "spreadsheet" and see how many members went into Twitter and Facebook. By the way, if the project is very worthy, then in the "spreadsheet" subscription campaign you will see a lot of Legendary and Hero users. They already know what's what.  Grin Grin Grin

Very important tips:

I will be grateful for + Merit who does not mind  Wink Wink

I was thinking at first words that how you are asking for advice that you have a high rank..  Grin But rather you are giving an advice... This is awesome dude.. Thank you for this. Actually I am Not new in Here , but Ive learn more now.. Thank you...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
kiniksarah

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

thanks for this helpful post, i want to give you a merit but my rank is still too small for that so i just thank you
EricExxo

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Interesting thread, it was a pleasure to read it and to find out some insights from a bounty hunter veteran.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

Excellent thread you should have awarded with some merits points but unfortunately i dont have any smerits right now.This type of posts deserves some smerits from the high ranks you should try to link this thread to the meta section so you will be given by the merit sources.Bounty hunters life would me much easier with your way of organizing things.

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Often found in campaigns, do not read the conditions at all. the impression is that they just looked at what others are doing and drove them to perform the same actions. And sometimes the campaign has been closed for 2 weeks, and reports all come and come, the impression that the robots send.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Nice advice, OP! Until now I have not had the need to give merit points to anyone, since most of the ideas that are shared in the forum tend to be quite repetitive lately, but this thread is undoubtedly very illustrative and useful and you deserve to be rewarded for it, since it is especially valuable by coming from someone with extensive experience in the subject. I will follow the thread closely to learn from your experiences and contribute some ideas. Congratulations!
NataTahur

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

I want to say thank you for the material that helped me personally, especially for the link to Google Calendar, very convenient (I wrote down with my hand). And now it will be easier and more understandable for me to track the payment. Unfortunately my rank is not high and I can express my gratitude only in words, since I do not have any smerits.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Good article.
In addition, that errors on the spreadsheet better to fix immediately. Sometimes you just can not do it after the end of the bounty campaign.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: